Child Development Centre
Map for Child Development Centre
Support for families of pre-school and junior school children (some children having multiple disabilities).
Activities and Services:
- Registration of visual impairment
- information provision
- pre-school groups
- multi-disciplinary team for assessment/treatment
- liaison with advisory service
- orthoptic/visual motivation treatment.
Parents are now organizing their own support group and the Child Development Centre Team (including Orthoptist) provide all the other services to children and families.
- Local authority social care
- Support groups
- Eye health advice