A mainstream college that has facilities suitable for teaching IT to blind and partially sighted people:
- has computers equipped with screen magnification and screen reading software
- has staff or volunteers that can teach people reliant on magnification and screen reading software
- can teach blind or partially sighted people how to operate a computer using just a keyboard
- can produce course materials in an accessible format.
- Educational support
- Computer skills
- Assistive technology training