Bridge VIS (Bridgend & District Visual Impairment Society)
Bridge VIS supports blind and partially sighted people living in the Bridgend borough.
Offers information and advice on:
- registering as blind or partially sighted
- aids and equipment
- low vision
- signposting to local services and organisations that can help.
- an eye clinic information desk and telephone information line
- computer training (held at Bridgend College) and advice
- organised trips, theatre visits, walks and meals.
-purpose built allotment ( gardening club)
-audio shooting club
- Hospital information
- Talking newspapers
- Assistive technology products
- Clubs and classes
- Social functions
- Trips and outings
- Other sports
- Support groups
- Community advice
- Computer skills
- Eye health advice