Eye Talk English, Homestay Language Courses
Map for Eye Talk English, Homestay Language Courses
Homestay English language courses for blind and partially sighted children and adults. English language is offered either on a one-to-one basis or in small groups. Participants live in with a host family or with their teacher.
- English tuition by teachers qualified in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- courses specifically designed for visually impaired people
- materials prepared in suitable format (braille, large print, etc)
- full programme of activities, including excursions, with native English speakers
- London is 40 minutes by train from Tonbridge.
- Educational support