Equality Advisory Support Service (EASS)
Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Map for Equality Advisory Support Service (EASS)
Provides information, advice and support on discrimination and human rights issues to individuals in England, Scotland and Wales (but not Northern Ireland). The EASS will work with organisations who make referrals to it to:
- talk through what the Equality Act 2010 says and how this applies to you
- talk through your options on how you may be able to resolve your problem
- talk through your options and the process for informal resolution
- help you work out if you are eligible for civil legal aid
- offer support if you consider making a claim yourself
- help you to find local sources of support.
- Equality advice