Bury Community Eye Service
Map for Bury Community Eye Service
Provides a number of ophthalmic services to people registered with a GP in Bury.
- orthoptics (squints, double vision, lazy eye etc) for adults and children
- ophthalmology for children
- community glaucoma service
- glasses testing for children
- low vision aids for adults and children
- a range of orthoptic specialisms including children with complex needs, stroke, specific literacy difficulties and adults with learning disabilities
The service is delivered at a number of community clinics in Bury and at Fairfield General Hospital.
The service is provided for all Bury residents registered with a Bury GP. Appropriate self referral is accepted as is from any clinical practitioner including High Street optometrists.
- Community eye care
- Low vision services
- Low vision aids
0 user reviews
Other organisations nearby
- Bury Special Educational Needs Team (Sensory Needs Team) Special Educational Needs, 3 Knowsley Place, Duke Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0EJ