Crossing the City - Guided tours
Crossing the City provides guided tours of London and nearby sites, specially designed for people with visual impairments.
Run by Paula Cooze, who is a London Blue Badge tourist guide, tours can be tailored to suit your needs and interests. Public or private transport options are available.
Paula can offer sighted guide services and full audio description of sites and places.
- Tailor made tours to suit your requirements
- Guided tours of sites like Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, St Paul’s cathedral
- Guided tours of museums and galleries – British Museum touch tour, Cutty Sark, Tate galleries.
- Specialist Galleries- The Churchill war rooms, Wallace collection and Victoria & Albert.
- Day trips from London include:
- Windsor Castle
- Hampton Court
- Stratford – Upon –Avon, home of William Shakespeare
- Oxford or Cambridge
- Trips and outings
- Short breaks
- Organised holidays